Spam

From: Bill Collins (alt-photo@bill-collins.net)
Date: 05/26/03-05:24:04 AM Z

I created this email address a few weeks ago to be used only for messages
relating to the alt photo list. Today, I got spam (sent to me, not to the
list) advertising mini lab equipment. Since I have not given this address
to anyone, I assume that someone is harvesting addresses from the list. I
guess there's nothing more I can do about it. (although sending the guy 5
meg of profanity does seem interesting right now!)

Bill