New Photogravure Book

From: DENNIS KLINKER (dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 05/26/03-11:45:43 PM Z

I would just like to endorse both Sandy's and Judy's comments on the new Focal Press book "Copper Plate Photogravure demystifying the process" by David Morrish and Marlene MacCallum ISBN 0-240-80527-5 It is a book i can thoroughly reccomend it is filled with information and as Judy mentioned i particularly liked the use of colour in some of the step by step procedures involved in making a gravure.The chapter by Sandy on making your own carbon tissue for the process is also first class.I think we on this list can be proud to have so many knowledgeable Photo alt folks. Dennis Klinker