Standard drop = 20 per mL.

From: Yu rei (nanocrystals2003@yahoo.co.jp)
Date: 05/26/03-10:31:28 PM Z

I agree with the 20 drops to the mL.

but be careful about pipettes (pippets?) they are not all
the same and even the same one may deliver different sized
drops depending upon a couple of factors it would seem!

And anyway remember, for many applications, accuracy is
usually less important than precision (repeatability).

Last drop: When it is important, test everything!

Ray

 --- Art Chakalis <achakali@gcfn.org> $B$+$i$N%a%C%;!<%8!'(B