Re: Silver cristals in Salt Print emulsion

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 05/28/03-09:17:08 AM Z

Agustin:
  First . . recently, on this list, was posted the Stanford University
archive of the James Reilly book on salt and albumen printing. Virtually
everything you need to know is there.
        http://albumen.stanford.edu/library/monographs/reilly/chap1.html
  Secondly, another member of our list, Joe Portale, has superb information
available and he might send you a PDF.
  If you find crystals of silver (nitrate) @ the bottom of your bottle, it
implies your concentration must be greater than 12%. Perhaps you might try
to use distilled water also.
Jack Fulton