Re: Silver cristals in Salt Print emulsion

From: Agustin (abarrutia@velocom.com.ar)
Date: 05/29/03-07:43:55 PM Z

Thanks Jack for the advice. !

I´ll try to print the Reilly book (I don´t enjoy reading books from computer
monitors), and read the whole thing, as it seems to be a really important
source of information.
If Joe is reading this message, and it´s not a problem for him, I´d love to
get that PDF!. Thanks!
And last but not least, I´ve used distilled water (I use bi-distilled water)
and the Silver was measured with a digital scale. Maybe it is the Citric
Acid, as someone said in the last messages.

Thanks for your help

Sincerely,

Agustin Barrutia,
Buenos Aires, Argentina.