RE: www.gumphoto.com

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 05/30/03-03:58:15 PM Z

Bert,

Thank you for this information. I guess this proves that the free software
is better than that Microsoft stuff! Seriously, I'm not really certain
whether the problems in viewing my website are due to the inability to view
frames, interpret java script, or what. I didn't really think I was using
bleeding-edge technology, but there certainly has been some access problems.
On the positive side, server statistics report that there are many
successful viewers. There's a lesson to be learned here. I'm not sure what
it is, but there certainly isn't much point is publishing websites that
can't be seen, or only serve to frustrate people. Eventually, I'll get
around to a re-write. But not right now, as we're experiencing the rare
occurrence of Good Weather here in the hinterlands of Illinois, my outdoor
gum studio is in full swing!

Thanks for your comments.

Keith