Age of Rodenstock lens

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 05/31/03-09:19:52 AM Z

Hello, Bert! You were wondering about the age of your beast. Recently I
happen to have come across a web posting in which several people discussed
this question. One posted the following information. I hope it has some
truth to it, and will be of use to you. Separately, I am emailing you the
entire page as an attachment. It contains additional exchanges.

Mike Healy
Tempe, AZ

Production Dates for Rodenstock Lenses:
Year of Production Serial Number