experiments with homebuild pinhole camera for contactprinting

From: curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 10/31/03-08:03:33 PM Z

Hello,
I've made a new pinhole camera out of wood. I loaded it with Kodak Tri-X
rollfilm.
I want to use these negatives next week in a workshop for Cyanotype,
Kallitype and Salt printing.
I cut the film into sheets of 6 x 34 cm.
The picture on the graveyard was exposed for 40 seconds, the picture on the
waterfront is exposed
for 10 seconds.

Here are the links:
http://pinhole.tegenlicht.com/sphinxinwater12x34.jpg
This are new appartments built in the shape of a Sphinx in the water.
I'll have to clean the negative (tape residu and dust).

http://pinhole.tegenlicht.com/begraafplaats12x35websize.jpg
This picture was taken on an old graveyard.

film: Kodak Tri-X rollfilm
pinhole: 0.3 mm
focal length: 70 mm
F-stop: 206