Mr. Suzuki's posts (was RE: old literatures)

From: David Foy ^lt;dfoy@marketactics.com>
Date: 11/03/03-03:49:02 PM Z

I believe Mr. Suzuki's posts are not intended to be rude, but in my
experience they are easily perceived that way.

For some reason, on which I do not care to speculate, he tends to reply to
posts in a manner that appears dismissive and arrogant, as in "You are
making EXACTLY the mistake I have warned against," or "Your idea is
COMPLETELY illogical," or "You have TOTALLY ignored the kinetics of the
reaction" or "You have FAILED to consider..."

Again, I do not care to speculate on the reasons. But I note that on his own
list, the silvergrain list, his percieved attitude has virtually shut down
all posting. There were four posts there last month, two of them from Mr.
Suzuki himself. As for myself, I do not care to post there, even though I am
actively experimenting with silver halide emulsions, fearing that anything I
post will be rebutted in a manner will keep me awake at night gritting my
teeth.

He is a careful and thoughtful worker and I hope he remains welcome on this
list despite the teeth-gritting.

David Foy