Re: Formulary Gum change

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 11/07/03-04:00:34 AM Z

 Kate

I just dont know. There are a number of differant types of of gum tree in
Australia. I seem to remember a very buitiful tree that grows near dried up
steam beds which has a pure silver sheen to the bark. I will ask my good
Australian friend and Gumprinter John Pollard if he knows.

Over the years we have had many discussions on topic's relating to gum but
not much on the gum acacia tree itself.

Pete