Re: Formulary Gum change

From: Richard Sullivan ^lt;richsul@earthlink.net>
Date: 11/07/03-08:21:25 AM Z

Folks,

I downloaded this paper on gum from the Sudan Govt web site about 10 years
ago. It is a comprehensive look at gum from an industry point of view. The
paper is no longer there, nor the web site nor the government as there has
been about 6 since.

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Technical_papers/gum_arabic.htm

--Dick Sullivan