Re: Re: photo-acrylic question

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 11/07/03-12:22:26 PM Z

I tried Image On and it was a big mess. There are some people who use it for intaglio but I did not have much luck. I strongly suggest using the silicone plate available from Rembrandt. Easy to use and reasonably priced. If you do decide to use silicone contact me and I will tell you how to save a bunch of money on the developer.