Re: Speed Point in PT/PD printing?

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 11/08/03-12:24:31 PM Z

Speed Point in PT/PD printing?Sandy,

For starters, the issue of maximum black for PT/PD prints is in itself a question. This seems to be primarily because of the methodologies in use from one printer to the next. Unlike a given piece of manufactured paper with it's absolute formula for a sensitized coating, a PT/PD print can take on any number of appearances based solely on the operators tendencies, methods and/or for artistic purpose, an intentional or unintentional breaking of the normal rules for printing PT/PD. The combinations as you know, are endless.