RE: When to tone?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/12/03-11:17:46 PM Z

As others have mentioned, I tone most prints after a good wash a dry, after
drying and with prints grouped together. I have seen color shifts in
selenium toned prints, but it seems to mostly be due to incomplete washing.
A bit more red appears in those prints.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9