RE: Anthotypes

From: Martin Reis ^lt;mreis@tafelmusik.org>
Date: 11/13/03-03:02:43 PM Z

Hi Malin,

I'll make you a deal. I am going to conduct tests on the
longevity of these prints and will keep you posted.
Kind of like watching paint dry but what's an alt
printer to do? All that I have read indicates that
unless left in bright direct sunlight that they're okay.
Colin Heritage-Tilney make this claim in his article.

On the other hand, why do all things (photographic) have
to be permanent. What on earth is? Do they not become
more precious if their nature is impermanent?

Martin