RE: Anthotypes

From: Martin Reis ^lt;mreis@tafelmusik.org>
Date: 11/14/03-09:37:38 AM Z

Dry flowers would be an experiment. I doubt it.
The process seems to work with best with petals that
are 'fresh' or just blossomed if you will. The point
being that its photosensitive properties are still
at its fullest strength when young in their lifecycle.

Part of the beauty of the process is that you can
grow the flowers in your own garden. Flowers bought at
a store might work too. It's a gamble. It may seem more
of a seasonal printing activity but not really.
Although I have used emulsion stored for several months
kept in the dark in a brown bottle and it worked fine.
The images made on Malin's website were from made from
emulsion that were over three months old.