Re: softening gelatin.

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/16/03-04:03:43 PM Z

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, John Cremati wrote:

> The digestive enzymes Papain from the Papaya, and Bromelain from
> pineapple, pepsin from strawberries and kiwi , can all be purchased in
> health food stores in isolated form...They all have a effect on proteins...

This would certainly be more "scientific," measurable and repeatable than
pineapple skin. What are these enzymes generally sold for (or is that
something I don't want to know?)???

New topic: I got to chatting with someone last night who told me a
friend of hers had bought "uranium" (I assume uranium nitrate) on e-bay
and was making uranium prints. Does e-bay have a chemicals division,
or...???

J.