Re: UltraStable etc. carbon processes...

From: Matt B ^lt;mattonthemove@hotmail.com>
Date: 11/17/03-11:31:01 AM Z

Dahling,

i may not be who you think I am, or you not who I think you are, or
something or the other of the sort... My trials with TEH workshops started
much earlier than last year, if you'd like all the ugly details - I was one
of the pioneers of TEH workshops as a full-time educationnal space, before
the place was even an accredited college (did that ever even happen ?), and
dealt with the place for a full two months before running for my life...
I very much admire your drive and courage to tough it out in a god-forsaken
place like Rockport...

Love,

Matt

P.S : My love to Brenton Hamilton. Please let him know that life has proven
him wrong, which unfortunately happens sometimes, even to the best of us.
And to Ann Jastrab, who did end up teaching me something up there...