Re: UltraStable etc. carbon processes...

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 11/17/03-02:20:09 PM Z

As far as I know UltraStable carbon materials are no longer being
produced. There was a lab in London doing a lot of work with
Ultrastable a few years ago and I can probably find the address if
you are interested but I am assuming that they will soon run out of
materials, if indeed they have not already done so. I know another
person in the US who was printing commercially with Ultrastable not
so long long but my understanding is that he is now making his own
color tissues.

If you are interested in having color carbon prints made you might
contact Ataraxia Studios, at http://www.atxstudio.com/about_us.html
They at least still advertise a carbon printing service, though this
is not done with Ultrastable materials.

Sandy King