Mordançage

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/17/03-05:40:13 PM Z

Christina,

Congratulations on your fine article on Mordançage on Ed Buffaloe's site: <A HREF="http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Mordancage/mordancage.html">
Mordancage</A>

I did have a couple of questions regarding the article.

The 3rd image down from the top is a female nude. The paragraph next to it
start's out:
"Rubbing completely, barely, or not at all, are your choices." I thought
that quite appropriate considering the pose of the model. I think my choice
would be #1. By the way, is that a self portrait? I was wondering if you
could reveal the secret of the trick you or the model is performing in the
photograph, since it seems to be an alternative process—though I do remember a
dancer I saw once who could do the same with no hands. However, it wasn't wise to
sit in the front row.

A few images farther down, there is a male nude with a pink background. He
is seated in a chair with his hands placed strategically in his lap.
Underneath is the statement: "PUT ON GLOVES!!!!"
I was wondering if this warning was for the Mordançage process or was
referencing the process he is performing in the photograph?

All kidding aside, very good article—thanks! Thanks to Ed Buffaloe for his
fine site.

Mark Nelson