Tri Color Gum article—Sam Wang

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/17/03-06:38:26 PM Z

Sam (Wang),

Congratulations to you on your fine article on Tri-Color gum on Ed Buffaloe's
site: Tri-Color Gum with Cyanotype Having seen in person one of the prints
you showed in the article and being the proud owner of the other, I have a
deep appreciation for the beauty of your final product.

I noticed that you use dry Ammonium Dichromate powder in your gum mix.
Interesting! Obviously it works very well.

I'm going to run out and plant an acacia tree tonight! I can't wait to get
started by making my own gum solution.

Mark Nelson