Re: UltraStable etc. carbon processes...

From: Tod Gangler ^lt;artandsoul@mindspring.com>
Date: 11/17/03-06:56:40 PM Z

Dear Matt,

I make color carbon prints for photo artists at my studio in Seattle, WA.
As Sandy King has noted, Ataraxia Studio also offers this printing service.
The London lab that Sandy referred to, PermaPrint, run by Adam Lowe and
Mike Ward, has discontinued this printing service now that UltraStable
materials are no longer available. There is also a printer offering black
and white carbon printing services in Paris, France, Thomas Depierre. His
work is good. Let me know if you'd like his email info.

Best,

Tod Gangler

Art & Soul
Seattle, WA.