RE: slightly OT: tea toning

From: Loris Medici ^lt;lorism@tnn.net>
Date: 11/24/03-03:42:57 AM Z

Additionally:

Did anyone tried tea toning (contains tannic acid I presume) cyanotypes?
I once tried to do it and the highlights mildly/slightly changed to a
pinkish hue. It was hard to evaluate because tea stained the paper
support to brown very heavily (and I didn't like the tea stain on
paper). How do you do and what are the results?

Regards,
Loris.