AD COleman

From: Bob Parker ^lt;photobob124@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/24/03-09:45:44 AM Z

I wanted to let all list members know that the noted
photography critic AD Coleman will be in Seattle at
the Photographic Center Northwest (www.pcnw.org) in
February.

He will be leading a workshop on Thursday Feb 19 and
Friday Feb 20 titled “Writing to/from Photographs”
He will also moderate a panel discussion on “Fine Art
Photography: Where we’ve been, where we are, and where
we might be heading” Monday Feb 16 in Issaquah, WA.
Participants on the panel will include Graham Nash of
Nash Editions (Yes, the Graham Nash, of Crosby,
Stills, Nash & Young).He will also give a lecture at
the Henry Art Gallery titled “Photography After Now”
on Thursday Feb 19.

Please contact the PCNW for more information at their
website: www.pcnw.org , e-mail: pcnw@pcnw.org or call
206-720-7222. You can also contact me at a different
e-mail address: rparker124@msn.com . Please title
your e-mail to me “AD Coleman” to avoid being deleted
as spam (can’t seem to rid my self of unwanted spam)

Thanks,

Bob Parker