Can any one contact Tony McLean in Darlington, U.K.?

From: Peter McDonald ^lt;mcgordon@netspeed.com.au>
Date: 11/25/03-02:36:39 AM Z

Guys:

Sorry for this one, but every time I send an email to Tony McLean ( list member ), it gets bounced as his mail account is over quota. The address is Tony.McLean@f32.net (or @ntlworld.com). Would like to see him when I go overseas in early Feb 2004.

Does anyone know an alternative email address, or is close enough to let him know I am trying to get in touch with him. He taught me pretty much all I know about Ziatypes and Chrysotypes, and I would like to get some more training.

Thanks muchly,

Peter McDonald
Canberra, Australia.