RE: Ilex /shutter/Kodak lens I.D.

From: curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 11/25/03-09:21:19 AM Z

Hello Peter,
I've got a booklet Camera Technique (Kodak 1953). It gives information about
different Kodak lenses
for large format cameras. I posted two pages on my website as a PDF-file.
I think this is about your lens, but I'm not 100% sure.
The files are in 200 DPI so you can print the pages.
Here are the 2 links:
http://www.tegenlicht.com/camera/kodak-ektar-lens-pag57.pdf
and
http://www.tegenlicht.com/camera/kodak-ektar-lens-pag58.pdf