Re: Pigments for Tri-Color-Gum?

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 11/25/03-08:31:00 PM Z

Quantity per jar: Block X Rose Madder - 30g, Block X Yellow - 35g. I'm
using Rose Madder at 1g/60ml gum and Yellow at 1g/50ml gum. So it's
relatively inexpensive. If you use these or any other dry pigments, make
sure you mix them very thoroughly into the gum. I use an electric stirrer
and stiff-bristle brushes for mixing.

Dave in Wyoming