Re: types of gum

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 11/26/03-01:09:35 AM Z

And New Zealand - you know, those funny little islands miles from anywhere,
it's another 3 hours by plane from Melbourne so.......I have only a vague
grasp of Australian geography. Melbourne is HUGE compared to dunedin -
population is I think the same of all New ZEaland. And no, it's NOt true
about the sheep...well at least as far as I know......

Fwiw, I'm having an exhibition here in Dunedin, "vista" opening on 28th
November and running until 12th December. It's featuring gum, gumover
cuanotype and van Dyke brown as well as my new glass work. That will be at
Introspect at the Savoy, Princes St for anyone who may be able to get there.
At the same time the Otago School of Art is showing final year students'
work from 30th November to 4th December, featuring guess who's liquid silver
prints and glass works.This show is called "Sospiro" and when I get back
from Melbourne I'll be putting the installation view plus images up on my
website......a busy two weeks all in all.

Kate Mahoney