Re: Pigments for Tri-Color-Gum?

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 11/26/03-08:03:13 AM Z

Judy,
     It's not my preferred color of choice because it is milky and usually
on top of other colors it doesn't look very well, so it is a "one liner".
However, it does have a beautiful hue--clear, bright, happy yellow. Isn't
that the yellow you use in your sky in the gum print you have in the
Antiquarian Avant Garde book?

     Speaking of bad for the environment, when my mom died I inherited all
her paints; she had a couple hundred tubes of oils, including some of the
toxic ones you don't see anymore much. Some are 50 yr old and still fine.
Chris