Epson's 2200 settings equivalence for 2100 European version

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira ^lt;punctumgt@netvisao.pt>
Date: 11/28/03-03:13:10 PM Z

Hi all

Finally Išve bought the Epson 2100 and together with Dan Bourkholder Inkjet
Negative Companion Išve tried to make them work together when I realised
that the paper settings choices with the 2100 driver are different from the
2200.
The settings advised using Pictorico OHP Film are Enhanced Matte Paper at
2880 dpi, but in the 2100 driver the only paper options at 2880dpi are for
Glossy Paper- Photo weight and Premium Semigloss Photo Paper.
For the Archival Matte Paper and the Watercolour Paper Radiant White maximum
print resolution is 1440 dpi.

Išve download the 2200 Driver but it didnšt work with the 2100.
What settings should I use with the 2100 to match the results described by
Bourkholder ?
Can you help me here ?
This can be very useful for me and others European users of this printer
at the production of digital negatives with Pictorico.

Kindest regards from Portugal

Manuel Gomes Teixeira
Punctum Studios- Primitive Photography
Portugal