Re: Gum : dichromate concentration

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/28/03-04:04:11 PM Z

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 bi3@georgetown.edu wrote:
> .... Another benefit, as Christina has observed, is that at
> this concentration there is no problem with the yellow dichromate stain
> and therefore no need for a clearing bath.

Oh, and I forgot to mention (this time, tho I've said it MANY times
before) that I do not normally get yellow dichromate stain in need of
clearing bath -- except in times of trouble, as on extremely hot humid
days with no air conditioning, or leaving coated paper a couple of days
before exposure...

J.