Re: Dichromate dilution and speed

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/30/03-10:57:37 AM Z

http://www.pacifier.com/~kthayer/html/Current.html

Some pictures to supplement my post. As always, what you see will be an
approximation of the originals, but it's the best approximation I can
manage.

I think this whole idea of starting with diluted dichromate is a good
idea, in case that wasn't clear before. I won't do it that way because I
don't see any advantage that would make it worth starting over again to
develop another intuitive process. I simply get to the same place by a
different road. But for folks starting out I think this is probably a
better way to go. Start with the least amount of dichromate and a light
pigment mix, and then if you find that the contrast is more than you
want, decrease the contrast by increasing the dichromate concentration.
kt