Re: Dichromate dilution and speed

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/30/03-12:31:41 PM Z

Actually, now that I think about it, I can give you an answer to your
question. You threw me off by getting me off on a sidetrack about how
much dry gum there is in gum. But your real question was how much
dichromate in the total emulsion which includes all the gum, pigment,
water and dichromate -- I can answer that.

In the saturated solution, there would be .675 grams of dichromate in 5
mls of total solution. In the diluted solution, there would be .135
grams of dichromate in 5 ml total solution. You can figure out the
percentages yourself, since for some reason my calculator won't appear
when I click on it.