excuse me very,very much .was : VIRUS

From: Erich Camerling (e.camerling@freeler.nl)
Date: 10/01/03-02:36:03 AM Z

For the first time in my (computer)life I received a warning against a virus
on my computer (by a relative,so I trusted that warning.)
Particulary the remark that the virus is not detected by McAfee (and I use
that virusscanner) made me so much afraid that I stopped using my brains for
that moment (that is just what a hoax wants you will do) and sent that
stupid warning to the list.
Excuse me very,very much. I promise : it will never happen again.

Erich