Re: help with Imacon scanner needed please

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 10/01/03-05:36:29 AM Z

Hi John,

It's a shame that you ended up with such a dog of a scanner. I'm sure
that you need that counter space for more elbow room. I could give
you a few bucks for that old paper weight. Just let me know off list
and I'll take it off your hands.

-Phillip ; )

PhotoGecko Austin wrote:

Mostly what I like about the Imacon is the way it sits on the counter in our production space, not plugged in or hooked up to a computer at all--the way it just sits there looking important in its Imacon-ness!
God, that's beautiful.