Re: glass plates

From: Ryuji Suzuki (rs@silvergrain.org)
Date: 10/02/03-04:37:28 PM Z

From: Monnoyer Philippe <monnoyer@imec.be>
Subject: RE: glass plates
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:51:23 +0200

> I bought 30x40 cm 1.1 mm thick ultraflat LCD screen quality glasses
> for about 0.50 EUR/unit. But minimum quantities are like maybe 200
> hundred units ... always the same story.

That's a good price. At that price I can buy 200... but quotes I get
are much higher than that, even for regular float glass.

I'm also trying to coat polyester films (this polyester film is said
to be archival quality) hoping to make it work for enlarged
negative. Did anyone try that?

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)