Dektol

From: henk thijs (henk.thijs@hetnet.nl)
Date: 10/03/03-03:02:17 AM Z

Hello,
Last time I bought Dektol 'they' told me that the 5 ltr tinboxes are
out. Kodak just sells packages for 1 ltr. So far so good, but I have
the impression that something is changed. With the old Dektol I could
use it for some time, now the solution is unusable after a few days,
same strength etc.
What would be an alternative for lith-film developing (if I want to
use something ready brewed)
Thanks,
Henk

--