RE: Inkjet paper negs & Cyanotype

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 10/03/03-11:20:06 AM Z

I have made some prints with my Epson inkjet printer. I teared off the back
and rubbed
it in with Parafin Oil to make it more transparrent for contact printing.
It worked fine (just like "normal" B&W photos).
I also used standard inkjet paper. the kind that is not suited for pictures
but just for
printing text. This paper is very thin and has no (plastic) coating.
I also rubbed this paper with Parafine Oil and it looks very nice. It's very
transparrent and contains fine details (looking at it with a magnefying
glass).

Haven't done contactprinting yet, though.
I'll attend the Cyanotype course in November.

Bert from Holland