Re: Chicago Alt Photo - Thanks Sam Wang

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 10/07/03-08:11:16 PM Z

Hmmm, must be a new zeitgeist. A student who joined my alt-p class this
summer went about turning his D100 into a pinhole camera. He converted a
Nikon body cap with a 1/2 inch hole in the center covered with a brass
shim stock. Pinhole was drilled by hand with .00135 diameter drill and
slightly polished. The image at this range covers the sensor, allowing
for a "non-round image.

I've put up a couple of these. The keyboard was shot with a flash, with
the camera set to manual and tested (that's what's great about the
digital pinhole...instant preview).

go to: http://www.darrylbaird.com/cheek/Buickpin.jpg
and
http://www.darrylbaird.com/cheek/D100flash_small.jpg