Re: neo-Pictorialism

From: Robert Newcomb (Robert.Newcomb@gactr.uga.edu)
Date: 10/09/03-09:49:15 AM Z

I have seen plenty of wet plate era or older images made before the time

of "Weston and the gang" with "poor" quality lenses and long exposure

that were not fuzzy. Genre, allegory, pictoralism were intentional as

people struggled with different notions of what the place of photography

should be in the world of art.

Robert N.