Fwd: Off Topic-Travelling to New England

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/10/03-10:24:37 PM Z

I sent this earlier, but it never came back to me from the list, so maybe the
AOL god decided not to allow OT mail...

Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:04:47 EDT
From: Ender100@aol.com
Subject: Off Topic-Travelling to New England
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Full-name: Ender100

--Boundary_(ID_K2IqoN/G4a4gIoN624m21A)

Dear Illustrious Listmembers,

Next Monday I am leaving the Chicago area (with my trusty guide Jane) and
driving to visit my sister in Woodbury, CT, which is near Waterbury, Danbury,
Beeblebury, and Indigogumbury. I plan on arriving there October 15, which is
supposed to be when the leaves are looking great.

If anyone has any suggestions about places to photograph along the way or in
the area near Woodbury, please email me. Also, if any of you may live
somewhere along the road, let me know, maybe we can get together.

Thanks!

Mark Nelson

--Boundary_(ID_K2IqoN/G4a4gIoN624m21A)

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#000000" FACE="Geneva" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" SIZE="2">Dear Illustrious Listmembers,<BR>
<BR>
Next Monday I am leaving the Chicago area (with my trusty guide Jane) and driving to visit my sister in Woodbury, CT, which is near Waterbury, Danbury, Beeblebury, and Indigogumbury.&nbsp; I plan on arriving there October 15, which is supposed to be when the leaves are looking great.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone has any suggestions about places to photograph along the way or in the area near Woodbury, please email me.&nbsp; Also, if any of you may live somewhere along the road, let me know, maybe we can get together.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
Mark Nelson<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" FACE="Geneva" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" SIZE="2"></FONT></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_K2IqoN/G4a4gIoN624m21A)--