Re: Integrator on NuArc 26-1K

From: Sam Wang (stwang1@bellsouth.net)
Date: 10/11/03-07:16:01 AM Z

OK Sandy, my check for $0.25 is in the mail. Mark say's he'll send his $0.25 share separately.

Do you mean that thing with a round plexy cover above the lamp sitting to the side is the integrator? Have you also figured how to set the row of preset exposures on the front of the unit? Those white rectangles toward the bottom of the indigo metal cover? There is another quarter for you if you do.

Sam