nekkid babies and nekkid ladies

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 10/13/03-11:48:25 AM Z

Judy--I'm somewhat surprised that you think pictures of naked
children are ok, because in the past you've been adamant that
pictures of naked adult women are not ok, or that the making of nude
photographs of women implies something bad or patriarchal about the
photographer. But it would seem that an adult woman can give an
informed consent to a photographer to make her photograph in the
nude, while a child cannot. I wonder how you square these two
positions?

--shannon