Digital cyanotype negs

From: Perry (perry@vivalarevolution.com)
Date: 10/14/03-08:31:45 PM Z

I just recently started making digital negs for my cyanotypes on the 2200
and I haven't been able to build up enough density in the blacks to get a
good white in my prints. Anyone have any suggestions for me as to what I
could do to try and get denser blacks for better whites in my prints?

Thanks,
Perry