Re: pH meter

From: Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Date: 10/16/03-03:34:55 PM Z

Many of the developers I use I mix myself and thus, a pH meter has
always been part of my darkroom. I have always used a Gel probe
(Fisher Scientific in my case) because they require zero maintainence.
The drawback to using a Gel probe is that over time the electrolite in
them dries out and the probe must be replaced. You can maximize the
life of the probe by keeping it capped with a wad of cotten moistened
with neutral electrolite covering the probe tip.

-greg schmitz