Re: Digital cyanotype negs

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 10/17/03-09:02:10 AM Z

All of a sudden the list seems to dislike my computer. I keep getting
bounced messages. I've emailed Gordon, so assume he will (has) fixed it
if on his end or wioll contact me if it is on my end. I assume my
messages aren't getting posted, so at the risk of repeating myself
three times.....

I haven't seen anyone question what media setting the original poster
is/was using. With most Epson printer if you set the driver to
transparency (seems logical) the printer won't lay down enough ink to
get good density. You need to "lie to" the printer and tell it there is
photo paper in it, not transparency.

Hope that helps.

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com