RE: Sally Mann

From: Jonathan Bailey (jon@jonathan-bailey.com)
Date: 10/17/03-05:30:39 PM Z

Greetings,

I've only been following this thread out of the corner of my eye, so to
speak. But, has anyone mentioned in this discussion/debate the extensive
article Lyle Rexer did for The (Sunday?) New York Times about a year or so
ago. I'm sure it searchable on The Times' web site. Lyle and his wife have
spent a fair amount of time with Sally in VA and he might offer a worth
while point of view....

Just a thought.

Best - Jon
www.jonathan-bailey.com