Galina's frustrating website

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 10/20/03-08:11:35 PM Z

Your web site is very frustrating... I would really love to see it but the music breaks up frequently making it almost impossible the get anything from it.. I had to shut it down after realizing that things were not going to get any better. It turned into a total waste of time.. Sorry, It looks interesting but needs serious work..
jc