Galina's site: thumbs up!

From: Keith Gerling (keith@gumphoto.com)
Date: 10/20/03-08:24:10 PM Z

Galina,

I have to weigh in on your side: it's a beautiful site and the random
nature of the presentation, together with the enthralling content serves to
provide a unique experience for an adventurous viewer (and one equipped with
the latest version of Flash, apparently). I enjoyed it, as I did your
previous version. I've spent considerable time exploring your various nooks
and crannies without any problems. What I enjoy about a website like this
is that even after following what I think was all of your options, I'm not
still not sure that I hit them all. It's certainly not intuitive, nor is it
typical. Congratulations.

Keith