RE: Galina's website

From: Kerik Kouklis (kerik@kerik.com)
Date: 10/21/03-01:07:12 AM Z

I'm with you, Tom. I'm on a 3-yr old Windows XP PC with IE6 and Opera 7
browsers and DSL. No problems with Galina's site whatsoever. The pages and
images loaded quickly and I liked the music. I appreciate her originality!
Seems some folks can only criticize harshly, no matter the topic, and take
things way too personally. Just a pattern I've noticed... It's sad to see
this list degrade the way it has over the last year or two, in my opinion.

Kerik